Saturday, July 9, 2011

YMCA

For those who don't go to YMCA, please go.
It's a non-profit organization trying to make people become more fit. ( You still have to pay for membership, unless you have a friend with guest passes, in that case you can just go when your friend and get guest passes.)
I went today, from 2-6.
2 hours of basketball (Yes, I can't get enough of basketball.)
1 hour of handball
20 minutes of swimming (We got kicked out, time was up)
15 minutes of working out
At least 20 minutes in the sauna, I swear I lost track of time and almost passed out.
I had a big meal afterwards, feeling great at the moment.
Going to go try some new things cause I have this feeling I can do anything right now.
Only bad thing today was that I lost my glasses, but my eye surgery is in 3 days so I guess that's not too big of a deal.

2 comments: